In this article, we will provide you vital information on Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019. We will you information on Dangote Cement Plc recruitment portal (www.ddta.ng/apply/driver/), how to apply for Dangote Cement Plc 2018 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019 Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Dangote Cement Plc. is Africa’s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa. Currently among Forbes Global 2000 Leading Companies and has several cement production plants in Nigeria with significant presence in 16 other African Countries.
Dangote Cement Plc operates an exclusive haulage business to meet the transportation requirement with a fleet of over 5,000 trucks. Its activities include facilitating transportation of raw materials from the ports to the factories and the distribution of finished goods to warehouses, depots and customers across the country.
Applications are invited from qualified candidate who are highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Maintain a positive attitude with
- Keep commercial driver license up to
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- To assist in keeping track of service/maintenance date of vehicle
- Ensure the truck is clean at all times (interior and exterior)
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Get goods to the client on
Requirements for Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- A minimum of secondary school (WAEC or NECO)
- Drivers age must be between the bracket of 30 years – 45 years old.
- Must be a Nigerian National with no Police report.
- No hearing, physical and eye disabilities.
- A valid commercial drivers license CDL.
- Drivers are expected to have a good social behavior in their respective work assigned to
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English, any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Highly competitive take home package
- Health insurance
- Trip bonus allowance.
How to Apply for Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with photocopies and original copies (for sighting) of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Medical Certificate from FRSC authorized Doctor/Clinic
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate of good character from Nigerian Police Force
- Letter of Indigenization from Local Government Office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Completed Applications should be submitted at any “EMS Office” in any post office across Nigeria, and addressed to:
The Director of Transport,
Dangote Cement Plc,
Ibese, Ogun State.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th January, 2019.
If you want to stay updated on Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.