Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and How to Apply.
In this page, we will provide you with vita information on how to apply for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020. The Enugu State Government is currently Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) to recruit additional 1,500 primary school teachers to enhance basic education in the state. If you want to know how to apply successfully for Enugu State Teachers recruitment, then continue reading. Follow the procedures below to see how the recruitment of Teachers in Enugu State is done.
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB) – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for employment into Teaching staff position of the Enugu State Primary Education system:
Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment 2019 form is not difficult to fill. But you need have a fore knowledge of some things we are going to show you in this article that will assist you when applying.
It is a fact that in our country today, getting a job especially in sector like this is not very easy. It might be challenging.
However, filling application forms for recruitment is very easy. If you want to apply for Enugu State Government 2019 Teachers recruitment, it is important that you have the requirements that will be outlined below.
Job Title: Teacher
Qualifications/Requirements for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019
In this section, we have been able to mention all the important thing you will need if you intend to get a job in the Enugu State Government Teachers recruitment exercise that is currently ongoing. The Enugu State Government is currently conducting a recruitment exercise for graduate teachers for various subjects in primary schools.
- Interested candidates should possess a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Make sure you pay attention to every detail stated below:
First, you need make sure you have updated your CV. Your CV speaks a lot about you, make sure you keep it updated. Another important thing to do is to ensure you format your CV properly.
Note, ensure you have a good means of identification.
How to Apply for Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail address: [email protected]
- All applicants are to specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification
- Written examinations will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am. All applicants are required to come with their identification cards to the venue of the examinations
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews which will also take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2019.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: