FCTA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.fcta.gov.ng.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on FCTA Recruitment 2019. The Federal Capital Territory Administration Recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FCTA recruitment portal (www.fcta.gov.ng), how to apply for FCTA 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) is a Nigerian ministry that administers the Federal Capital Territory, centered on Abuja. It is headed by a Minister appointed by the President, assisted by a Permanent Secretary, who is a career civil servant. The Federal Capital Territory Administration was created by President Olusegun Obasanjo on December 31, 2004 following the scrapping of the Ministry of the Federal Capital Territory (MFCT).
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FCTA Recruitment 2018.
Apply for: FCTA Recruitment 2019
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get FCTA Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
FCTA Recruitment 2019 Qualification/Requirement
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 50 years
- Applicant must be computer literate with competence in Microsoft Word Power Point and Excel.
- Be certified by an authorized Health Care Provider to be medically fit for Government Service
- Possess a testimonial of good conduct from last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.
- Membership of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- At least one years post qualification cognate experience.
- HND in Business Studies
However, It is important to note that the FCTA Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or FCTA Recruitment Portal @ www.fcta.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How to Apply for Federal Capital Territory Administration Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications together with copies of the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and recent passport photograph
- Relevant credentials, including birth, First School Leaving Certificate, WAEC/NECO, OND/HND, NYSC, etc.
- Testimonial of good conduct from last employer or if not employed from last school of college attended.
All applications should be submitted to:
The Director, Human Resource Management,
Garki – Abuja.
If you want to stay updated on FCTA Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: