Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019/2020, Requirements and How to Apply.
We brought to you good news from Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019/2020. The major news is for those aspiring to apply for FFS Recruitment 2019 jobs.
The Federal Government has approved the recruitment of 2,200 candidates into the Federal Fire Service.
Do you want to see how to apply for FFS 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then Start a career journey with the Federal Fire Service.
The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment..
IS Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Form Out?
However, the federal government has now given the nod for it to be completed as contained in a statement by the Secretary to the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), Al-Hassan Yakmut on Tuesday.
He said the board gave the approval after its meeting on 9th and 10th of this month.
According to him, “the meeting…approved the recruitment of 2,200 candidates into the Federal Fire Service.
Minister of Interior Abdulrahman Dambazau, who is the chairman of the board, pledged the commitment of the board in ensuring adequate pre-deployment training for the successful candidates.
The Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) is currently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I)
- Graduate Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF)
- Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing
- Fire Assistant III (FA III)
- Fire Assistant II (FA II)
Federal Fire Service Ranks:
Officers of The Federal Fire Service (FFS) are classified as;
- Assistant Controller General
- Controller General
- Controller of Fire
- Superintendent Officer I
- Superintendent Officer II
- Rank and File.
Federal Fire Service Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the fire service recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the federal fire service recruitment portal on (http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/) OR (www.fedfire.gov.ng/careers).
If you have any question or inquiry about Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019 or you have any difficult with the application, drop a comment below.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: