Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidate 2019/2020 for Screening & Examination is Here. let’s officially inform you that the list of successful candidates for FFS Recruitment is out.
FFS Shortlisted Candidate 2019
This will guide candidates who participated in the Federal Fire Service 2018/2019 Recruitment exercise, we will provide a step by step guide on How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Pre-screening exam and other vital information right on this page.
Note: The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is currently working on releasing the names of successful candidates qualified for the aptitude test and screening exercise. All shortlisted candidates should visit the Federal Fire Service Headquarters in their respective states of origin on their designated interview dates.
Federal Fire Service Screening will hold in all the 36 States of Nigeria plus FTC.
Candidates who name appeared on the first batch list will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Warning! that the Federal Fire Service will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Successful candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019
To avoid misled, we wish to take you through the proper channel to check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates for recruitment. Below is how you can check if you are shortlisted.
- Visit http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- OR log in to the email you use to apply for the job and check out for Federal Fire Service
Note: The Federal Fire Service (FFS) has advised candidates to check their E-mail frequently for the next stage of the recruitment exercise. To get the PDF list candidates should download the link above.