FIIRO Recruitment Form 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
FIIRO Recruitment Form 2019/2020. The Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi Recruitment application form for 2019 is out and currently ongoing. See Requirements, How to Apply and other related information to help you get the job.
If you want to apply for the FIIRO job vacancies, You are advised to calm down and read this guide to avoid mistakes that might lead to your disqualification.
To be selected for the job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FIIRO Recruitment 2019.
There are many thing you need to understand about Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO 2019 Recruitment before you apply. In case you’ve not known before,
The Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO) is a parastatal under the agency of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. FIIRO was the idea of an economic mission sent to Nigeria in 1953 by the World Bank. The mission’s observation was that industrial research activities in Nigeria were diffused and uncoordinated with no definite direction. Consequently, a decision was reached to set the Institute in 1956.
- The application should include the names and addresses of three (3) referees who should send in their references under confidentiality to the undersigned
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Available Jobs Positions at FIIRO 2019 Recruitment Portal and Their Requirements and How to Apply Below.
Job Title: Director-General/Chief Executive
The Director-General/Chief Executive Officer will be responsible to the Governing Board of the institute and will perform the following duties, for the attainment of the goals and objectives of the Institute:
- Day-to-day management of the Institute;
- Provision of leadership in research and development in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Chemical and Fibre Technology, Project Design and Development, Project Planning and Monitoring, Technology Transfer and Information management;
- Liaison with national and international organizations and institutions in the area of Research and development;
- Aggressive commercialization of research findings; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Governing Board of the Institute.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate must possess a Ph.D Degree with:
- Cognate experience and skills of not less than 15 years post-Doctoral qualification; and/or
- 25 years post qualification as a professional in any field of Sciences or Engineering that relate to the operations of the Institute
- The Degree and experience must be in any of the field of Food Technology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Engineering and other related fields from a recognized and reputable academic (research) institution, with at least twenty-five (25) scientific publications in peer reviewed reputable Local and International Journals plus at least twenty (20) Conference/Seminar papers (Published);
- In addition, the candidate must have attained the rank of Director of Research, CONRAISS 15 (GL.17) or its equivalent in a similar Institution with experience and ability to offer effective leadership in an academic environment; and
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the related fields and demonstrable evidence of computer literacy are mandatory.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service are the same as those applicable to similar positions in Federal Government Research Institutes, Colleges of Agriculture and allied Institutions in Nigeria.
How to Apply for FIIRO Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Fifteen (15) copies of their up-to-date CV and three (3) sets of their scientific publications to:
FIIRO Governing Board,
FIIRO Road, Off Cappa Bus Stop,
Agege Motor Road,
Oshodi, P.M.B. 21023,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Application Deadline 9th May, 2019.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: