GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form is Currently Online | Apply Here?
The GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form 2019 free interest loans for market women, traders and artisans is Currently ongoing. See Requirements and How to Apply for GEEP MarketMoni Loan below.
The GEEP (Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme) was set up by the FG to create financial empowerment for Co-operative societies, traders and Artisans within the country. The project was flagged off by the FG with a mind-blowing amount of N140billion.
This funds will be disbursed through BOI(Bank Of Industry) a financial institution saddled with the responsibility of managing the funds for on-lending.
The MarketMoni loan is a Nigerian Government social intervention scheme, established to help traders mostly Agricultural Workers secure a free loan to start up their business. Bank of Industry market moni is an online lending platform that can help Nigerians get free loan or anyone who wants to borrow money.
It might interest you to know that the Federal Government, FG has Disbursed Loans to Over 4,000 GEEP MarketMoni Beneficiaries in Edo State. GEEP major objective is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small-scale farmers and Agric workers nationwide.
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges).
How GEEP MarketMoni Loan Works
- Association Legal Registration: Confirm from your association, cooperative or trade group leadership that they are registered at the State or National (CAC) level.
- Association Accreditation: Get your association, cooperative or trade group to register for BOI accreditation on www.boi.ng/marketreg.
- Accreditation Validation: Your association, cooperative or trade group should send an email to BOI at [email protected] to confirm the completion of steps 1 and 2 above and include a copy of the group’s State/National registration certificate.
- Beneficiary Registration: BOI will engage with your association, cooperative or trade group to validate registration. MarketMoni agents will, thereafter, visit your group to register you for loan consideration.
Requirements for GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form
Before applying for the FG MarketMoni (GEEP) Free Interest Loan, applicants must make sure they meet the under-listed conditions:
- You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative or trade group
- You must have a valid BVN.
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor.
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI
- You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents
How To Apply For GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form
Interested candidates should visit the official website/portal on (http://marketmoni.com.ng) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
If you are unable to access the application please kindly leave a comment and we forward you any method to use and apply if you have any question kindly use the comment box, and also leave a comment and follow the blog to stay at alert about GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form.