Imo State University Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is Out | Apply Here. The Imsu Recruitment application form 2019 is currently ongoing. see Application Guide and Requirements below.
Do you aspire to work as an academic or non academic staff in Imsu (Imo State University)? Do you have all the requirements to become a worker in Imo State University? If yes, then you’re at the right page.
I’ll be showing you the A–Z guide on how you can secure Job in Imo State University,
2019 Imo State University Recruitment Form is what this page is all about. So keep reading to find out more.
There are just two categories where you can apply for, I’ve listed them below:
- Academic staff – Lecturing Jobs
- NonAcademic staff – No lecturing involved
So, now I know you’ve seen the two major categories where you can stand chances of been employed. I’ll be explaining in details how to get latest Imo State University jobs from the two categories.
How to apply for Imo State University recruitment 2019 for Academic Staff Position
You can only apply for the academic staff position if you have interest in becoming a lecturer. For you to apply for this position, you’ll need to meet the requirements below
Requirements for Imo State University Lecturing recruitment 2019
- You must have a relevant degree that matched the Position you wants to apply for.
- Age requirements is a vital thing here, check to know if you’ve reached the required age.
- You must have a valid means of identification
- Candidates are to have good computer knowledge
- The mist important of all is that, you must have good communication and lecturing skills
How to Apply for Imo State University Non-Academic staff
If you’re not interested in becoming a Lecturer, then this section is for you.
Your primary work here will be fully outside the lecture hall. You will arrange and manage filled.
Requirements for Imo State University Non Academic staff recruitment 2019
You need to make sure you meet all the above requirements for Non Academic staff jobs, then you’ll also have to meet the under listed requirements:
- Have good office management skills
- Be ready to impact good knowledge that is not too obtainable in lecture halls to students
- Depending on the position you’re applying for, you need to meet the general educational qualification.
Imo State University Recruitment 2019 Method OF Application
Detailed Application should include Ten (10) photocopies of candidate’s credentials (O’level Result inclusive) and Ten (10) copies of signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional qualifications (with dates and Institutions)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3)referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
All applications with credentials should be addressed to:
If you need more information or you have questions on Imo State University Recruitment 2019 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.