2019-2020 KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme and How to Apply.
2019-2020 KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme and How to Apply. The KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme application form for 2019 is currently ongoing. see Application Guide and Requirements below.
2019 Ongoing KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme Recruitment Form is what this page is all about. So keep reading to find out more.
You have to note that we do not recruit for KPMG, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you apply for 2019 Ongoing KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
See other latest jobs in Nigeria today you can apply below:
Requirements for 2019-2020 KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme
Eligible candidates must:
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
How to Apply for 2019-2020 KPMG Graduate Trainees Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.