MOFCOM Scholarship 2019/2020 for Study in China and How to Apply Online.
What on this page: MOFCOM Scholarship 2019, mofcom scholarship application form 2019, mofcom scholarship 2019 results, mofcom china scholarship 2019, mofcom scholarship winners 2019.
MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
MOFCOM Scholarship supports Master’s program for 2–3 years or PhD program for 3-4 years. Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program if such program is available. When only Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study.
- -tuition waiver;
- -teaching material fee waiver;
- -research and survey fee waiver;
- -dissertation guidance fee waiver;
- -one-off resettlement fee:
- 3000RMB per master student,
- 3000RMB per PhD student;
- -on-campus accommodation;
- 3000RMB per month per master student,
- 3500RMB per month per PhD student;
- -medical insurance
- -one-time round-trip international airfare for all the students （First time fly to China after enrollment, and Fly back to home country while graduation）, and a maximum of “n-1” （“n” is for the length of schooling year which is set while the student was enrolled by the program） round-trip international airfares for home visits （one time per year set at the end of an academic year）
Eligibility for MOFCOM Scholarship 2019/2020
To be eligible, the candidate must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for a master’s program;
- be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying;
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
How To Apply For MOFCOM Scholarship 2019
Conditions of application (in Chinese or English)
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship;
- Photocopy of highest diploma;
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship
- Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy via www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019.
Important Notes: Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program if such program is available. When only Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study.
Scholarship winners will get the admission package from ECCO of the Chinese Embassy by the end of August 2019 and must register at the host university before the deadline which is usually September 2019.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the MOFCOM Scholarship 2019