NCIC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply.
NCIC Recruitment 2019/2020. The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center Recruitment application form for 2019 is currently ongoing. See Application Guide and Requirements below.
The NCIC has commenced the Massive recruitment of interested Nigerians into the service for the year 2019.
Are you a graduate of any higher institution seeking for a Jobs in Nigeria? Do you aspire to work as staffs in the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center? Do you have all the requirements to become a worker in NCIC? If yes, here is an opportunity for you. Keep reading so you can find more information below.
Here we will show you the A–Z guide on how you can secure a Jobs in NCIC 2019,
You have to note that we do not recruit for NCIC, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you to apply for NCIC 2019 Recruitment Application Form.
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigeria Climate Innovation Center 2019 Recruitment before you apply. In case you’ve not known before,
The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) is an initiative of a partnership program of the World Bank with the help of the Government of Nigeria. It was launched in September 2018, as the first the Climate Technology Programs (CTP) being established in Nigeria to support green growth through strengthening domestic capacity and financing for the transfer, development and deployment of innovative climate solutions.
The NCIC aims to spark the next wave of clean technology innovation in Nigeria and catalyze new solutions that promote Nigeria’s private sector growth while achieving sustainable development objectives. By working together with the private sector in Nigeria, the NCIC will target opportunities to expand the country’s agriculture, energy, transport, health, and water infrastructure to serve the needs of the growing population while improving living standards.
According to the NCIC vacancy notice on the website, there are Two positions to be filled up.
NCIC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Available Positions
(1) Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services Function
Reports to: Chief Executive
Manages: Office Assistants
Contract Type: Six months to Full time permanent contract
Probation period: Six months during which notice period is one month on either sideProgram Summary
- The NCIC aims to spark the next wave of clean technology innovation in Nigeria and catalyze new solutions that promote Nigeria’s private sector growth while achieving sustainable development objectives. By working together with the private sector in Nigeria, the NCIC will target opportunities to expand the country’s agriculture, energy, transport, health, and water infrastructure to serve the needs of the growing population while improving living standards.
- The success of these private enterprises in sustainably achieving their objectives will depend on among other factors; the skills and knowledge gained in running profitable. It is on this basis that NCIC seeks to support its clients in building their capacities through financial management and human resource management training.
Role Purpose/ Impact
- Administration, Communications, Coordinator, Executive Management , Project Management ,Public Relations , Secretary
Corporate Services Function:
- Ensuring CEO organisational effectiveness by providing high level assistance in all operational functions
- Report to the CEO Correspondence and Document
- Prepare and preview hard copy and electronic mails on behalf of the CEO; provide accuracy checks on basic data and documents requiring the CEO’ signature
- Sort and distribute the CEO’s mails and memos
- Pro-actively coordinate, monitor and manage CEO’s personal appointments and diary meeting management
- Prepare and arrange the collation & biding of documents for presentations as directed
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval Calendar Management
Responsibilities by Function
- Take and distribute Minutes of Meetings when required Administration
- Answer telephone calls directed to the CEO’s Office and take messages
- Answer all enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Provide support to the officers responsible regarding the organization and coordination of internal/external meetings or events
- Work continuously to promote the culture of excellent customer service in supporting the Chief Executive Officer achievement of desired objectives
- Customer Responsiveness
- Courtesy in dealing with internal staff, external customers and vendors
- Expense Management Oversee day to day processing of requests from the CEO office
- Work with CEO on budgetary elements of administration
- Maintain archival and financial administrative file
- Operate efficiently at lowest cost; staying within approved budgets, establish appropriate reporting and control procedures Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Quick understanding of most relevant problems and the ability to proffer timely, practical decisions in Housekeeping
- Ensure efficient use and management of the Reception & Reception Corner and Conference Room
- Proactive management of the CEO’s personal itinerary (meals & refreshments, personal visitors, family/friends’ birthday & other celebration notifications, reminders and co-ordination of family events, etc.)
- Efficient running of the CEO’s Office; overseeing its’ cleanliness, orderliness and ensuring there is always a sufficient supply of office needs
- Contribute to short & long-term organisational operation goals in support of the NCIC
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or any field with at least 2 years of proven experience providing executive support in a structured organization
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Senior Management Team and external partners
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the Organization
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A professional and confident manner
- Committed and professional in attitude
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Ability to treat others with respect
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement.
(2) Job Title: Business Venture Analyst
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Department: Client Service Unit
Reports to: Operations Manager
Manages: Venture development support
Contract Type: Six months to Full time permanent contract
Probation period: Six months during which notice period is one month on either side
- Ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing growth support to business incubation and acceleration functions
- Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and venture development support.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize startup operational systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings towards startup growth.
- Performing requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance support to startups and businesses in the NCIC.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between ventures and NCIC incubation team (including Mentors, facilitators and coaches).
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or any field or an MBA (added advantange).
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field in startup management.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills towards innovation entrepreneurs needs.
- The ability to manage innovation driven entrepreneurs to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on tasks.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams in startup related programs.
- A history of leading and supporting successful startup development projects.
NGN 1.8 million p/a
How To Apply for NCIC Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]