Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 – Comptroller-General gives update on 2019 NIS Recruitment.
Ok, for those aspiring to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019, here is latest News to work with. Do you want to know when NIS Recruitment 2019 application registration form portal is going to begin?
We will provide important details on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Registration Form and how to fill the form and apply successfully via https://immigration.gov.ng.
If you want to know if Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has starting 2019/2020 recruitment? Then you are on the right page.
They have been plenty rumors everywhere about NIS Recruitment 2019 commencement.
Don’t welcome any news about Nigeria Immigration Service 2019 recruitment that you have not verified from NIS website.
The Comptroller-General of the service, Muhammad Babandede, disclosed this in a chat with journalists in Abuja on Thursday.
Babandede said the service is collaborating with the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) and the police to arrest the criminals.
The NIS boss, who noted that the issue of fake recruitment sites had been on the increase in recent times, warned that the service was not recruiting yet.
“I wish to state that the service is not recruiting and has not engaged any agent or vendor to do so on its behalf.
“The public is to note that the said website www.nisrecruitment.com.ng and the application process is fake and entirely the handiwork of fraudsters.
“The public is to disregard the said exercise and to also be wary of such fraudulent adverts,” he said.
“When we will recruit, websites will be clearly stated, we will advertise.
“We are following due process. We assure Nigerians we are not doing underground recruitment, there is no replacement.
“Whenever we will recruit, we will make it transparent that everybody will participate,” he said.
Here Is The General Requirements For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications 2019
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; orNational Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How To Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit https://immigration.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Please, always stay clear any recruitment promises that’s not from Nigeria Immigration Service official website.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
Searches Related to Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019