Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is Out for Additional Policemen – See How to Apply.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is out for those aspiring to apply for NPF Recruitment 2019 job, here is latest News to work with. The Nigeria Police recruitment of the special officers will be announced any moment from now.
We will provide important details on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Registration Form and how to fill the form and apply successfully via www.psc.gov.ng.
If you want to know when NPF will starting 2019/2020 recruitment? Then you are on the right page.
IS Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigeria Force has concluded plans to engage thousands of Special Constables to work with conventional policemen in communities..
The recruitment of the special officers, which would be announced any moment from now, has received presidential backing and it is expected to start in Kaduna and other northern states where the traditional emirate and district structures support the system.
The Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, confirmed the plan and explained that the candidates for the constabulary would be between the ages of 21-50, and must be physically fit and gainfully employed.
N/B: Beware of scammers who tell you to register via a portal which is not the official Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Application Website. There is/ are no agent(s) which Nigeria Police Force has kept for the Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment.
Carefully read this article because we have written it to meet the need & guide interested individuals who want to apply for the NPF Recruitment 2019/2020. The guide is well complied and comprehensive.
Here is a guide that will help you to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020, fill it and submit it online.
Requirements For Nigeria Police Force Form 2019
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Eligibility for Nigeria Police Force Form 2019
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply Nigeria Police Force Form 2019
To apply, visit (www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng) and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.npf.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Deadline Will be announced.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: