Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is Out for Additional Policemen – See How to Apply.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is out for those aspiring to apply for NPF Recruitment 2019 job, here is latest News to work with. The Nigeria Police recruitment of the special officers will be announced any moment from now.
We will provide important details on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Registration Form and how to fill the form and apply successfully via www.psc.gov.ng.
If you want to know when NPF will starting 2019/2020 recruitment? Then you are on the right page.
IS Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigeria Force has concluded plans to engage thousands of Special Constables to work with conventional policemen in communities..
The recruitment of the special officers, which would be announced any moment from now, has received presidential backing and it is expected to start in Kaduna and other northern states where the traditional emirate and district structures support the system.
The Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, confirmed the plan and explained that the candidates for the constabulary would be between the ages of 21-50, and must be physically fit and gainfully employed.
N/B: Beware of scammers who tell you to register via a portal which is not the official Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Application Website. There is/ are no agent(s) which Nigeria Police Force has kept for the Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment.
Carefully read this article because we have written it to meet the need & guide interested individuals who want to apply for the NPF Recruitment 2019/2020. The guide is well complied and comprehensive.
Here is a guide that will help you to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020, fill it and submit it online.
Nigeria police Force Recruitment Basic Requirements 2019
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2019.
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have the readily available scanned copy of their
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2019
To apply for NPF Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/) to register. Please note that the application form is out.
NPF Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form(http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf)
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on(http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Deadline Will be announced.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
If you have any question or inquiry about Nigeria police Force Recruitment 2019 or you have any difficult with the application, drop a comment below.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
Searches Related to Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019