Nigerian Army Speak on Medical Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 – Latest News Update.
If you have applied or waiting to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 application form, you will need to go through this Latest News to keep you updated.
If you want to know if Nigerian Army has starting 2019/2020 recruitment? Then you are on the right page.
Now, there has been much news everywhere about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019.
Don’t welcome any news about Nigerian Army 2019 recruitment that you have not verified from the website www.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian Army on Tuesday said, its attention has been drawn to a fake advertisement notice for recruitment into the Nigerian Army Medical Corps, which is trending on social media titled “Eparcel Service for Military Hospital February- March 2019” requesting unsuspecting prospective applicants and members of the public to apply for various appointments/positions in the Military Hospitals.
A statement from Col. SAGIR MUSA, Acting Director Army Public Relations said, the advert further requested applicants to forward their documents in PDF format to [email protected] with N2,000 fee for “parcel charge” and N500 for “institution form” which are to be paid into Ike Bethel Chinemerem account, with United Bank for Africa account number 2084734943. The statement said it was a fake recruitment and must be disregarded.
The statement said, “While effort is on to track and apprehend the syndicate, members of the general public are hereby informed that the advert page is fake and a scam meant to dupe unsuspecting members of the public.
In this regard, it is important to further educate and emphasise to members of the public that the Nigerian Army does not charge applicants money for application forms, recruitment or appointments into the service.
“Members of the public are therefore enjoined and encouraged to report any person or group parading as agent of the so called “Eparcel Service for Military Hospitals” processing fake recruitment on behalf of the Nigerian Army Medical Corps.
“The general public is also advised to be suspicious of dubious offers of employment especially through the social media and report such offers or person(s) to the nearest Army location or the Nigeria Police Force for necessary action.” The statement said
Here Is The General Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Online Application Form is absolutely free.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
See other latest jobs in Nigeria today you can apply below:
If you subscribe to our free alerts, you will be the first to hear of every new job vacancy in Nigeria because we will send to your email box the latest vacancies.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.