Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is Currently out | See Requirements and How to Apply.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019/2020. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment application form for 2019 is currently ongoing. see Application Guide and Requirements below.
Do you aspire to work as staffs in the Nigerian Navy? Do you have all the requirements to become a worker in Nigerian Navy? If yes, then you are at the right page.
The Nigerian Navy has commenced the recruitment of interested Nigerians into the service for the year 2019.
2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form is what this page is all about. So keep reading to find out more.
You have to note that we do not recruit for Nigerian Navy, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you apply for Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Application Form.
Before you will be eligible to apply for any job above, you must meet with the rules, terms and requirements of the job.
Therefore, you are tasked with the responsibility of checking the requirements before applying if you are interested.
Note: Applicants with higher qualifications other than those specified in the guidelines should not apply
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 24 – 26 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children before joining the NN.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
6. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
a. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
c. National Examination Council (NECO).
d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
j. All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
k. Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
7. Applicants with higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
8. Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigerian Navy.
9. Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form.
10. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
e. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
11. Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during recruitment.
12. Completed Application Form is to be submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal.
Now that you aware of all the available jobs for you, we think it’s the best time to proceed to the portal and submit application.
Application Closing Date: Not specify
If you need more information or you have questions on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: