NMTL Job Recruitment 2019/2020. The Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment application form for 2019 is currently ongoing. see Application Guide and Requirements below.
Do you aspire to work as Cost Accountant in NMTL? Do you have all the requirements to become a worker in Nigeria Machine Tools Limited? If yes, then you are at the right page.
You have to note that we do not recruit for NMTL, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you apply for NMTL 2019 recruitment when the form is online.
2019 NMTL Job Recruitment form is what this page is all about. So keep reading to find out more.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
You have to take this guide very serious, we are to show you the perfect guide that will help you scale through in any NMTL jobs.
NMTL Job Recruitment 2019 Job Description
- The cost accountant’s responsibility will entail overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization.
- The cost accountant will review existing purchases and recommend new cost-efficient and financially feasible options, and oversee purchasing costs.
NMTL Job Recruitment 2019 Responsibilities
- Carry out detail analyses of production cost (raw material, machine hour, man hour) and monitor same to ensure all cost or expenditure are captured and properly recorded.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Assisting in Month end close of General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Check all finished products or work in progress to determine actual production cost and report any detected variance to the management for appropriate decision.
- Accurate prediction of relevant costs and time line for delivery of products to clients/customers.
- Carry out regular market survey to determine the local and international materials cost and advise management appropriately e.t.c.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
NMTL Job Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
- Experience with ERP Navision a plus.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Must have a strong cost accounting background and excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Professional certifications in ICAN/ACCA.
NMTL Job Recruitment 2019 Key Skills/Competencies
- Accurate and precise, attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
See other jobs you can apply below:
How to Apply for NMTL Job Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV electronically to: [email protected]
If you need more information or you have questions on NMTL Job Recruitment 2019 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.