NPA Internship Program Application Form and How to Apply. The Nigerian Port Authorities Internship Program for 2018 is currently ongoing. See how to apply for the SIWES or Industrial Training program at NPA below.
About NPA Internship Program
Nigerian Ports Authority offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations. The program provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the program would be invaluable for future careers.
Objectives of the NPA Internship Program
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Begin to build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialized field area to build and develop one’s career.
NPA Internship Program Requirements and Qualifications
- All interested and eligible applicants must meet the below criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Higher education Institution
- Applicants must have authorization letter from their school to participate in the program
How To Apply for NPA Internship Program
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: [email protected]
Email content must include:
- Student’s names
- Name of /institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
Deadline for Application for NPA Internship Program
All applicants are expected to apply not later than 3 months before the proposed start date.
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.
So ensure you apply on time.
If you want to stay updated on NPA Internship Program 2018, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.