Npower Tax Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is Ongoing – See How to Apply Here.
Npower Tax Recruitment Form 2019/2020. The Npower Tax Recruitment 2019 application form is out and currently ongoing. See Requirements, How to Apply and other related information to help you get the job.
If you want to apply for the Npower Jobs 2019, You are advised to calm down and read this guide to avoid mistakes that might lead to your disqualification.
According to our recent research, The volunteers for N-Power will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers in their respective states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
To be selected for the job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Npower Tax Recruitment Form 2019.
Responsibilities for Npower Tax Recruitment Form 2019
The officers will do the following after selection from N-Power:
- Answering online inquiries,
- Customer management,
- Creating awareness of tax compliance.
SELECTION PREFERENCE FOR N-POWER TAX
Those qualified to apply for N-Power tax empowerment scheme must be:
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Currently Unemployed
- A graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Aged 18-35
- Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
Knowledge and Experience Needed Before Npower Tax Application
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Good written and spoken English
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
DURATION FOR N-POWER TAX
- 2 Years
N-Power tax empowerment scheme volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in finance or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Tax Assessor/ Collector.
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Auditor
- Legal and Compliance Manager
Click HERE to apply for N-Power tax empowerment scheme
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below: