Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is Out – See How to Apply
NPS Recruitment 2019 is out for those aspiring to apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 job, here is latest News to work with. The Federal Government has approved the recruitment of 7,475 candidates into the Nigeria Prisons Service.
Do you want to see how to apply for NPS 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then Start a career journey with the Nigerian Prisons Service.
The Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment..
IS Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 Form Out?
However, the federal government has now given the nod for it to be completed as contained in a statement by the Secretary to the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), Al-Hassan Yakmut on Tuesday.
He said the board gave the approval after its meeting on 9th and 10th of this month.
According to him, “the meeting…approved the recruitment of 7,475 candidates into the Nigeria Prisons Service.”
Minister of Interior Abdulrahman Dambazau, who is the chairman of the board, pledged the commitment of the board in ensuring adequate pre-deployment training for the successful candidates.
Available Positions for NPS Recruitment 2019-2020
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02: Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Veterinary CONMESS 02: Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09: Applicants must possess Bachelors of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09: Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08: Applicants must be holders of a first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
B. CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08: Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06: Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06: Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04: Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service 2019 Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for NPS Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit) OR (www.prisons.gov.ng) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Note: Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
NPS Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
If you have any question or inquiry about NPS Recruitment 2019 or you have any difficult with the application, drop a comment below.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.