Ondo State Scholarship & Busary Award 2019 Application Form and How to Apply. The Ondo State Scholarship & Busary Award 2019 application is now open for Students of Ondo State Origin in all recoganised Federal, State and Private Tertiary Institutions, see Application Guide and Requirements below.
To be selected for the Scholarship & Busary Award, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Ondo State Scholarship & Busary Award 2019.
Ondo State Government Scholarship/Busary Awards for 2017/2018 academic session are available online for processing between Friday 21st December, 2018 to 4th January, 2019.
Eligiblity for Ondo State Scholarship & Busary Award 2019
- Scholarship and Bursary Awards are restricted to registered full-time students in recoganised Federal, State and Private tertiary Institutions in the Country
- Regular Scholarships are purely for students in the second year or above with a minimum CGPA 4.0 in the Universities or 3.5 in the Polytechnics and private institutions, Monotechnic , and NCE
- Candidates for Regular Scholarship will be subjected for online aptitude test at a date to be announced later.
- Law Students in Nigeria Law Schools should also complete the application forms online so as to be qualified for the award
- Physically Challenged Students in Tertiary Institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for Handicapped Scholarship Award.
- Bursary Award is open to all bonafide Ondo State Students right from their first year in their respective higher Institutions.
- Interested Candidates are to complete their online at onssb.gov.ng between Friday 21st December, 2018 to 4th January, 2019.
- In completing your application forms, you will submit only a 10-digit (NUBAN) Bank Account Number.
- Late Application will not be entertained by the Board.
How to apply for Ondo State Scholarship & Busary Award 2019
For more Enquiries
If you want to stay updated on Ondo State Scholarship & Busary Award 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.