President Buhari Signed Recruitment and Scholarship for Graduates and Non Graduates to Reduce Unemployment in Nigeria – See How to Apply
Federal Government of Nigeria has concluded in their last meeting to recruit 50,000 Graduates and 30,000 Non Graduates in the Nation in order to reduce unemployment in the Nation. For all qualified and interested applicants should submit their CV here online.
1. Attach a copy of your Final year results and degree results (if available)
2. Provide the details of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Department (HOD) that we can contact to find out more about you.
3. Send a scanned copy of your transcripts that show your GPA
Non Graduates Applicants
1. Applicants should provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Area
2. Applicant should at least attend to the level of primary six in School
1. All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Must be of age in line from 18-47 years
3. All Applicants must be Physically and Mentally Fit
Application Deadline: Not specified
Method of Application:
All application is done online
On no account should someone pay money to anyone for the application because all application is done online and free of charge.
interested and qualified candidates should apply online now