Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 is out and currently ongoing. See Requirements, How to Apply and other related information to help you get the job.
The Rainoil Limited has commenced the Massive recruitment of interested Nigerians into the service for the year 2019.
Here we will show you the A–Z guide on how you can secure a Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019.
You have to note that we do not recruit for Rainoil Limited, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you to apply for Rainoil Limited 2019 Recruitment.
There are many thing you need to understand about Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019 before you apply. In case you’ve not known before,
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Available Jobs Positions at Rainoil Limited 2019 Recruitment Portal and Their Requirements and How to Apply Below.
(1) Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
- To ensure minimal disruption to service within the Logistics business by overseeing the delivery of planned and reactive truck maintenance support to the Logistics Services business.
- To supervise a team of technicians, allocate workload and drive day-to-day operations in the workshop towards ensuring that truck downtime is minimised or reduced to zero.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement, plan, control and organise the planned preventive and corrective maintenance on Rainoil’s fleet and related equipment to maximise their lifespan and ensure safety
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations
- Provides relevant input to the Manager, Logistics Services for the preparation of the business strategy and annual budgets
- Monitors the delivery of workshop plans and activities in line with the budget, ensuring variances are minimised
- Supports the Manager, Logistics Services to implement and enforce risk management procedures
- Ensures sites have the proper number of trucks that meet the needs of the business
- Regularly reports the progress on each job and quickly communicates delays or concerns with the Manager, Logistics Services
- Reports on manpower overruns or shortfalls
- Acts as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Identifies staff that require on-going training and liaises with Human Capital to facilitate their enrolment on relevant development interventions
- Supports apprentices and semi-skilled staff and facilitates their acquisition of appropriate technical skills
- Ensures the availability of resources for the technicians to effectively carry out their jobs
- Participates in the selection of new technicians
- Attends to any issues or queries escalated by the technicians
- Ensures compliance to required safety standards and operating procedures
- Creates & maintains a register of all workshop equipment to manage the timely calibration and maintenance of the equipment
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance, maintains relationships with parts vendors, orders parts, and orders diesel fuel and gasoline, as needed.
- Minimum of seven (4) years working experience, preferably in the Technical, logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering
- Hands-on experience in various technical skills like welding, panel beating, truck maintenance, etc.
(2) Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of Rainoil.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Evaluates vendors offer and determines most cost-effective quality supplies
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- Create system for continuous updating of order status, and tracking till delivery.
- Coordinating execution of the import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, and other inspection/regulatory agencies.
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications.
- Establish Data Bank of vendors and manufacturers
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- To assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial tenders
- To provide analysis of information and recommendation regarding the awarding of tenders, contracts etc.
Now that you aware of all the available jobs, we think it’s the best time to proceed to the portal and submit application.
How to Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” and “Location” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th July, 2019.
If you need more information or you have questions on Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2019 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity Apply Now…
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
Trending Recruitment Now