Registered Nurse Jobs in Nigeria 2018 at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital and How to Apply –
Registered Nurse Jobs in Nigeria 2018, registered nurse job outlook 2018, Registered Nurse Jobs in Nigeria 2018, registered nurse job openings 2018, Registered Nurse Jobs in Nigeria 2018, registered nurse job description 2018, Registered Nurse Jobs in Nigeria 2018, registered nurse interview questions, Registered Nurse Jobs in Nigeria 2018.
The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Nephrology, ICU, Burns, Accident, Matenal Child, Medical Surgery, Neurosurgical, Urology, Rehabilitation etc.)
- As a Registered nurse, you are to do the following: Assess patients’ conditions
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results
- Teach patients and their families how to manage illnesses or injuries
- Explain what to do at home after treatment
- Observe patients and record the observations
- Administer patients’ medicines and treatments
- Set up plans for patients’ care or contribute information to existing plans
- Consult and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Operate and monitor medical equipment
- Critical-thinking skills: Registered Nurses must assess changes in the health status of patients, such as determining when to take corrective action and when to make referrals.
- Organizational skills: Nurses often work with multiple patients with various health needs. Organizational skills are critical to ensure that each patient is given appropriate care.
- Physical stamina: Nurses should be comfortable performing physical tasks, such as moving patients. They may be on their feet for most of their shift
- Communication skills: Must be able to communicate effectively with patients in order to understand their concerns and assess their health conditions. Nurses need to clearly explain instructions, such as how to take medication. They must work in teams with other health professionals and communicate the patients’ needs.
- Compassion: Should be caring and empathetic when looking after patients.
- Detail oriented: Must be responsible and detail oriented because they must make sure that patients get the correct treatments and medicines at the right time.
- Emotional stability: Need emotional resilience and the ability to manage their emotions to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.