Safaricom Vacancies Abuja For Management Trainee recruitment Position-
Safaricom Vacancies Abuja, to apply Safaricom Vacancies Abuja, the information below on Safaricom Vacancies Abuja will guide you to apply Safaricom Vacancies Abuja…The Graduate Management Trainee program delivers a truly global proposition in the employment market and enabling greater talent mobility within the business. This was developed to identify the future generation of Safaricom leaders by hiring today’s best young talent coming fresh from the universities across the globe. It ensures that we continuously build a strong flow of home grown local talent who will lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions. The program draws from its rich heritage to move towards a sustainable future with people who want to have an impact and leave a lasting impression by finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are therefore pleased to announce the recruitment of Safaricom Discover Management Trainees.
As we select our Management trainees, we are looking for bright, exceptional and well–rounded individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellectual strength with strong team working and leadership competencies. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who will meet the following criteria:
Job Title: Discover Management Trainees
This is an 18 months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business leadership roles. The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. We aspire to grow our talent pipeline to have more diversity that challenges perspective by individuals with the potential and capability to drive Safaricom to new era of telecoms
- To work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- To receive on-the–job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- To work in different divisions to gain perspective of the business as a whole.
- To attend periodic evaluations.
- To prepare reports for management as and when required.
- To identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and promote profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Upper) from a recognized university. First class will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or MUST have graduated within the last 1 year from the date of advert.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be of added advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 14-Feb-2018